P Poor Man Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 596 May 8, 2013 #1 I have read all the books and I am watching the show and constantly compare em. Anyone else here interested in this series as well?
I have read all the books and I am watching the show and constantly compare em. Anyone else here interested in this series as well?
A AndyGuy EGO Zealot Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 1,529 May 9, 2013 #2 read all the books, just started the first season
PureMusic Rookie Joined May 10, 2013 Messages 33 May 10, 2013 #3 *raises a firm hand* Watched season 1 and 2 two times. I had to involve my girlfriend in it. We are now waiting for the next episode!
*raises a firm hand* Watched season 1 and 2 two times. I had to involve my girlfriend in it. We are now waiting for the next episode!
C Crusty Bunk Sock Famous =(e)= Joined Jul 27, 2012 Messages 565 May 10, 2013 #4 Watched through season 1 its not a bad show at all. I got sucked into vikings and watched the whole season as each episode released. Im kinda watching the borgias right now its good stuff as well. SO MANY GOOD SHOWS AHHHHHHHH.
Watched through season 1 its not a bad show at all. I got sucked into vikings and watched the whole season as each episode released. Im kinda watching the borgias right now its good stuff as well. SO MANY GOOD SHOWS AHHHHHHHH.
S shan^K Forum Fiend Joined Feb 5, 2011 Messages 675 May 10, 2013 #5 Was a fan until everybody started dying.
D Duelpwn Poster Joined Mar 26, 2013 Messages 130 May 14, 2013 #6 Read the first 3 books, Seen every episode so far. I'm a huge game of thrones fan. *Points to Avatar* I would read more, but I game to much
Read the first 3 books, Seen every episode so far. I'm a huge game of thrones fan. *Points to Avatar* I would read more, but I game to much