Anime [Airing] Devil Survivor 2 The Animation

_MEGA

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
5,688
47191.jpg

MAL Link

Mysterious invaders called the Septentriones arrive in Japan and begin attacking the country on a Sunday. To fight back, the heroes in Devil Survivor 2 signed a pact with the devil to become the Thirteen Devil Messengers. The Septentriones show up at least once a day and you have a time limit of seven days to defeat them.
Source: MAL

I have personally been really enjoying this show. Does remind of some other things I have seen before, but still a fun show to watch.
 
If any of you have a DS (Or 3DS etc) I highly recommend the game that this anime is based on. It is one of the best tactical based games made by Atlus (along with it's predecessor) and one of the best on the whole console, before fire-emblem was released!
 
so boring and terrible series. I don't know why the hell i'm still watching this

I watched the first 2 episodes and dropped it. For anyone watching, does it get better? Should I start watching again?:blink:
 
I watched the first 2 episodes and dropped it. For anyone watching, does it get better? Should I start watching again?:blink:

Im up to the latest episode, the first couple episodes of any anime usually are boring. after episode 3 it gets really good and the story picks up.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top