VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 May 9, 2013 #1 This is where my team sat for all five rounds. Isn't lobby wonderful? Needless to say, that lobby was easy as making a pun about Kazoo's shortness. Please don't ban me Kazoo
This is where my team sat for all five rounds. Isn't lobby wonderful? Needless to say, that lobby was easy as making a pun about Kazoo's shortness. Please don't ban me Kazoo
W Wronskain Famous Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 555 May 9, 2013 #4 Yeah, I really hate people that stack lobbies. Oh wait...
GTRRacer001 EGO Zealot Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 1,555 May 9, 2013 #5 Mr. Monday said: I'm sort of confused... Click to expand... They're Spawncamping.
V Vinyl. Active Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 322 May 9, 2013 #6 You know what, I'm gonna go to tf2lobby again just for the heck of it.
K Ken the Kitsune Thread Thumper Joined Jun 14, 2012 Messages 1,014 May 9, 2013 #7 How i would solve situation if I were blue: 1:If less people are on red, switch 2:If less people on blue, spectate and cause the next red to get autobalanced. then move to red. 3:if even out, spectate and wait for 1st or 2nd option to come up
How i would solve situation if I were blue: 1:If less people are on red, switch 2:If less people on blue, spectate and cause the next red to get autobalanced. then move to red. 3:if even out, spectate and wait for 1st or 2nd option to come up
H hEY Famous Joined Jul 23, 2011 Messages 527 May 9, 2013 #8 I don't think autobalance works in lobbies... I hope.. Also, people like you are why we have to have a beginner group.
I don't think autobalance works in lobbies... I hope.. Also, people like you are why we have to have a beginner group.
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 May 9, 2013 #9 hEY said: I don't think autobalance works in lobbies... I hope.. Click to expand... Autobalance is turned off with mp_tournament is set to 1.
hEY said: I don't think autobalance works in lobbies... I hope.. Click to expand... Autobalance is turned off with mp_tournament is set to 1.
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 May 9, 2013 #10 It seems that blu was a bit shorthanded there.