Binding actions via console

Poor Man

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
596
I saw someone talking about how they bind their right click on the mouse to +jump;+duck;+attack when they are playing soldier for easier rocket jumping.

Does anyone else have some fancy bind tricks?
 
bind tricks = no skill.

For me binds are a no go.
I already made that bind and resulted into bad experiences.
 
I don't really use scripts/binds that much, though I might get a zoom one for my Amby

The only one I have currently installed is a simultaneous m1/m2 for the Wrangler so I don't forget to fire rockets.
 
I used to have one that bound mouse2 to +pistol and mouse3 to +bat, and I could quickly pistol whip. But then I removed it because it messes with all my other binds. 2lazy
 
Really the only custom bind i really use is in CS:S for Bhopping easier.But i play vanilla for tf2
 
I use the RJ script and several spy scripts like amby zoom, gun viewmodel hide, etc. Most of them I wrote myself because I have a hard time figuring out other people's scripts.
 
I have a crouch jump bind. I never let go of space but always let go of ctrl. It is better for me. Also explode is bound to I.
 
I use a couple of binds to toggle quickly between my primary and secondary weps, also to switch to melee wep. Then there's my server specific binds. I join, hit "status" then bind F1-F12 to ban the first 12 players, then bind my NumberPad to ban 13-24.

/32-slot servers kill me
 
I have a crouch jump bind. I never let go of space but always let go of ctrl. It is better for me. Also explode is bound to I.
Well, I bound my crouch button to q. It's easier that way.

Here's a list of my unconventional rebinds:
Q: Crouch
E: Taunt
R: Call Medic
Z: Action
F: Script

And I think that's it. The ones a normally use, that is.
 
Back
Top