VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 May 11, 2013 #1 We hope everyone had a great time tonight! Post any screenshots, comments, videos, etc. here! We apologize for The Hidden mod being broken, but we can't control that. Blame Valve for breaking everything with the steampipe.
We hope everyone had a great time tonight! Post any screenshots, comments, videos, etc. here! We apologize for The Hidden mod being broken, but we can't control that. Blame Valve for breaking everything with the steampipe.
P Plasma Famous Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 473 May 11, 2013 #4 Man, those last 2 Wacky Races rounds were very intense. Everyone was either driving or assassinating the other team's driver. And there was Snipers and Mini-sentries everywhere. Good fun event.
Man, those last 2 Wacky Races rounds were very intense. Everyone was either driving or assassinating the other team's driver. And there was Snipers and Mini-sentries everywhere. Good fun event.
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 May 11, 2013 #5 I had lots of fun! I prefer fun maps over The Hidden so it worked out well for me!
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 May 11, 2013 #6 I think we need more wacky race type events. This was glorious.
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 May 11, 2013 #7 Sanctified Aberration said: I think we need more wacky race type events. This was glorious. Click to expand... Agreed. As long as we don't let Shiznoe drive Just kidding, but it all honesty we should have more of these events.
Sanctified Aberration said: I think we need more wacky race type events. This was glorious. Click to expand... Agreed. As long as we don't let Shiznoe drive Just kidding, but it all honesty we should have more of these events.