Wronskain can't hide from this one

VP :3

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
4,834
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyuGyJZMX08[/ame]
 
An oscar winning performance. A beautiful tale of struggle, destiny and love. Starring VP and Wronskain. Coming to a theater near you.
 
I've seen this in my very own eyes as a pistol scout.

VP made another attempt and was beautifully successful, getting killed in the end with a pistol crit of 45 damage, by yours truly.
 
I've seen this in my very own eyes as a pistol scout.

VP made another attempt and was beautifully successful, getting killed in the end with a pistol crit of 45 damage, by yours truly.

Hehe. I did manage to kill Wronskain a bit with the caber. It was very satisfying.
 
Fun fact: Use three stickies to jump across, if you do it right, you'll take no fall damage, and you can immediately spawncamp.
 
I killed Wronskain with my crossbow yesterday. At that moment, I felt like a god amongst men.
 
Back
Top