Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 May 12, 2013 #1 GOODBYE TO BEING ONE YEAR YOUNGER. Happy Birthday ThePhlubs! Hope you have a great birthday.
DeeLuxxed Dabes Spah =(e)= Joined Jun 29, 2012 Messages 1,026 May 12, 2013 #2 Oh lawd. I read the title and cried, then I moused over and read the summary. DANG IT WIZE Happy Birthday Phlubs Last edited: May 12, 2013
Oh lawd. I read the title and cried, then I moused over and read the summary. DANG IT WIZE Happy Birthday Phlubs
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 May 12, 2013 #4 Yay Phlubs! Let's face it, he's the best at whatever the heck it is that he does.
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 May 12, 2013 #6 I read the title and almost cried! Happy Bday!
H hEY Famous Joined Jul 23, 2011 Messages 527 May 12, 2013 #8 Yay! This is a much better thread than at first glance. Happy birthday! (Ps: I'm confused by the random girl on her Macbook in the corner of the picture. Why is she there ?)
Yay! This is a much better thread than at first glance. Happy birthday! (Ps: I'm confused by the random girl on her Macbook in the corner of the picture. Why is she there ?)
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 May 12, 2013 #10 happy birthday fo rizzle
B BooDDEAD May 12, 2013 #12 Jokes about someone leaving..? I see how it is Wize. Anyway, Happy Birthday~
E Exegguru Active Member Joined Sep 5, 2012 Messages 279 May 12, 2013 #13 Happy birthday Se?or Phlubs