- Joined
- Jan 6, 2013
- Messages
- 291
I'd like to point out that on this exact day Honorbound has been with eGO for exactly one year c: it's a pleasure to have him as part of the hat anime cat division and you should all spam him 


But what if he doesn't like the taste of spam? :l
Hey, I wanted to make it too >.>I WANTED TO MAKE THIS! >:U DANG IT HONOR! I DISLIKE YOU! HAppy eGO birthday! Love ya o;
Hat anime cat division..? I didn't sign up for this. D:
I'd like to point out that on this exact day Honorbound has been with eGO for exactly one year c: it's a pleasure to have him as part of the hat anime cat division and you should all spam him![]()
Who?
The Doctor.
Who's that?Pete Townsend isn't a doctor...
Who's that?
BannedI had no idea I was Pete Townsend.
Banned