VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 May 14, 2013 #1 Thanks everyone for joining us for arena night! We hope you had all fun tonight. Post any screenshots, comments, videos, etc. and what not in this thread here!
Thanks everyone for joining us for arena night! We hope you had all fun tonight. Post any screenshots, comments, videos, etc. and what not in this thread here!
DeeLuxxed Dabes Spah =(e)= Joined Jun 29, 2012 Messages 1,026 May 14, 2013 #2 "It is time I channel my inner....horse." ~Rdinator, 2 seconds before being killed in a horrible death.
"It is time I channel my inner....horse." ~Rdinator, 2 seconds before being killed in a horrible death.
P Plasma Famous Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 473 May 14, 2013 #3 So much inner animals that it wiped more than half the BLU team
K Kyle May Poster Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 108 May 15, 2013 #4 Awesome event tonight VP! I hope this becomes a weekly event like black mesa sunday.