Tf2 Events

Kyle May

Poster
Joined
Mar 24, 2013
Messages
108
Hey guys, I have been doing almost all the events lately. I haven't done them all, but I was wondering what your guys favorite event is?:)
 
If I tell you my favorite event, you're going to do it when I'm at my friends house playing D&D... You'll never get info out of me "Kyle May", if that is even your real name! I bet your're an EC in disguise just trying to make me slightly disappointed!
 
I don't really have a favorite event since they're mostly there to have fun, which I don't like doing. In seriousness, none, just because I have a small dislike with each one I played in.
 
Last edited:
I don't really have a favorite event since they're mostly there to have fun, which I don't like doing. In seriousness, none, just because I have a small dislike with each one I played in.

If you have anything you'd like to see changed with our events to make them more enjoyable, please feel free to pm any of the ec's (Roster located here)
And we will bring it up with Kazoo, or better yet just pm Kazoo directly.
 
When we used to have Highlander events :crying:
 
Oh wait.. prophunt was awesome. And it's still fun just playing with people. Arena night, vanilla, late night. Sometimes, we don't really get all that much opportunity to play TF2 with eGO friends. Summer might be different, but yea. I'd love to see things like highlander events or whatever, just to bring eGO together to play some TF2. Haha, maybe that happens anyway, but still.
 
Randomizer is always good, clean fun for the whole family. Warpath night was great (we should do that more!).

Black Mesa Sunday is always amazing.
 
Medieval Mode
Saxton Hale
Dodgeball
Prop Hunt (if it's a good map)

There was also a cool mode we did once a while back. I think it was Modded Monday or something, which was a series of little games. I fondly recall this one where you had to go through an obstacle course as a frog and everyone spammed the call for medic key.
 
I haven't been through enough events to decide!

But if you insist, I'd say the Arena Event held yesterday. Only because I'm probably the only one who stunned someone twice. I don't know the first, but the second was wize, lol.
 
Back
Top