Wat, recruiting?

DeeLuxxed

Dabes Spah
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
1,026
HELLO EVERYONE!​

As you all may know, my name is DeeLuxxed, I am a recruitment host for the TF2 division. I'm here to get you all pumped for tomorrows recruitment drive. So here goes,
bobfleadip_custom-animated-tf2-sprays.gif
Pumped yet? GOOD! Join Rdinator and Shiznoe at our recruitment drive. The drive will be at these times on Thursday:
9:00 PM Eastern Time
8:00 PM Central Time
7:00 PM Mountain Time
6:00 PM Pacific Time
​

I hope to see you all there! There will be prizes and awards and you get to have fun killing people whilst helping bring people into dabes division.
 
Last edited:
Sorry, ASB stuff at school, Graduation is in about 4 days so we are rushing around. I'd love to help get more people in but graduating comes first.
 
High school doesn't matter. eGO is for life. Something like that. A few of the statements made here may be false.
 
Thank you everyone that attended! It's great to see some support and people want to make our "family" bigger!
 
Thank you everyone that attended! It's great to see some support and people want to make our "family" bigger!

I just happened to be off of school yesterday.. Probably won't be able to make it to future recruitment drives sadly :(
 
Back
Top