HEavy Boxing Match....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardian_Rayovac

EGO Addict
Joined
Jul 21, 2007
Messages
1,370
hl22007-10-1419-34-35-78.jpg


hl22007-10-1419-36-21-42.jpg


hl22007-10-1419-39-09-28.jpg


lots o'Fun
 
Lol that looks like fun, hard to get something like that to happen with every cooperating. It would be halarious if our whole can was on one team and they were other and out of nowhere we randomly charge them with our fists us and them would have a good laugh.
 
Wish i was there looked like ya'll had loads of fun!

was this a scrimage?
 
HOPE SOME WAS DEMO AND BLOW UP NADES LIKE BARON WHEN EVERYONES AROUND
Eire.32
 
[quote1192463299=Volcom]
Wish i was there looked like ya'll had loads of fun!

was this a scrimage?
[/quote1192463299]


Yes it was alot of fun!!! you should of been there

and no it wasn't a scrim.
saturday 20th is scrim ! Don't forget

Check the Scrim info Thread
 
I see how it is. Wait until I leave to do the really goofy stuff.

I'll be over in this corner, weeping.
 
Aahahah, woulda been a fun time to be spy. (joking, wouldnt have done that)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top