Dilema

frozenfangs

Rookie
Joined
Mar 10, 2013
Messages
85
Alright guys, I'm going to be straight with you right now. I don't like this update. I've been wanting a good content update, weapons would be preferred.

On the other hand, the bunsen brave looks fantastic and the virus doctor is to die for.
Unfortunately, I only have a key and some stranges that I can trade for a robo-key as I'm flat broke. No one wants to trade the robo hats for just a key right now either.

75px-Item_icon_Virus_Doctor.png

75px-Item_icon_Byte%27d_Beak.png

75px-Item_icon_Practitioner%27s_Processing_Mask.png

75px-Item_icon_Bunsen_Brave.png
 
Last edited:
I'm tired of them just adding more hats, it's like gaben is thinking: MOAR HATS MOAR HATS LETS FEED THEM MOAAAAAAAAR. while swimming in a pool of dollar bills

plus these are only stupid reskins.
 
I'm tired of them just adding more hats, it's like gaben is thinking: MOAR HATS MOAR HATS LETS FEED THEM MOAAAAAAAAR. while swimming in a pool of dollar bills

plus these are only stupid reskins.

I just want to pew pew
 
You also gotta realized that this update is 100% community made, meaning everything single thing wasn't made by them. They brought in people's ideas and actually put them in the game.
 
I am so displeased by it I went out and spent all my accumulated tf2-hat funds on a brand new car. All the hats I could have purchased had they been cooler.....
 
lawl. I opened 3 crates... (hats are not trade-able till next weekend) and instead of opening a fourth, I made some guy on my team very happy. I used the gift key and handed one out to a random person. Twas fun watching server chat come alive!
 
I don't like this update much even though I haven't played it , but on the other hand it does add another 57 hats to the game. I hope that the next update includes Weapons and Maps. (Mini Dispenser)
 
I hate this update because it happened right when I said, "I don't need anymore items, I'm content as I am."




Now I want to spend money on robo-keys. .___.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top