The most Noob Question in this divison

Fluffy

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
674
Whats more Noobish then asking "How you shoot medic?" its simple...Who the in the world is Dabe? Is he some magical entity that gives hats to all the good little boys and girls of this division or what? because im confused?
 
I wondered this same thing for a while... Dabes means the best.
For example: Gerbils are dabes.
 
It's cool, this confused me for a while too.

From what I know, "dabes" comes from "da bes" which comes from "the best".

Tell me if I'm wrong, but I hope I helped you out, Clone. <(.__.<) (>.__.)>
 
I believe that 1 dabe is a unit of awesomeness. Originally was spelt gabe, but scholars decided that gabes would become the unit when there were too many dabes too measure.

The TF2 division clocked in at about 5369 dabes last I checked.


I know this because I have a PhD in dabology.
 
I believe that 1 dabe is a unit of awesomeness. Originally was spelt gabe, but scholars decided that gabes would become the unit when there were too many dabes too measure.

The TF2 division clocked in at about 5369 dabes last I checked.


I know this because I have a PhD in dabology.

This. I am working toward my degree. I'm on History of Dabeness right now :c So close!
 
Back
Top