- Joined
- Oct 19, 2011
- Messages
- 1,555
uh, yes?
Sometimes I regret looking at tf2 threads.
These threads aren't useful in any way , shape or form.Sometimes I regret looking at tf2 threads.
buuuuu, we da best (or you could say we are dabes)
You're incorrect sir Minecraft is dabes
Go home.
Fine bye![]()
Sometimes I regret looking at tf2 threads.
Tf2 div is so Kazoo.
That's the answer.From what I know, "dabes" comes from "da bes" which comes from "the best".
Traitor, don't you dare use dabes for Minecraft!You're incorrect sir Minecraft is dabes
I still need to slap you repeatedly for that. >.>Tf2 div is so Kazoo.
Look at my sig, I have a monthly favorite quote i put up.

Traitor, don't you dare use dabes for Minecraft!
MC is dameh.Lol Minecraft is Dabes....
Change the title of this thread to "TF2 div Off Topic", please.
Change the title of this thread to "TF2 div Off Topic", please.
