K Krazeboi Rookie Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 83 Nov 16, 2007 #61 9.9/10 Just cuz I love Pikachu but hes YELLOW NOT WHITE! Hehe =D seriouslly though: 8/10 Clean Design but needs more color =]
9.9/10 Just cuz I love Pikachu but hes YELLOW NOT WHITE! Hehe =D seriouslly though: 8/10 Clean Design but needs more color =]
E =(e)=™ Tigster {RD Rookie Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 77 Nov 18, 2007 #62 8/10. He is indeed adorable. Who doesn't love a panda?
B Baron Rojo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 3,644 Nov 18, 2007 #63 oh man mops, GArdens , and my sig Beat all your sigs up CHECK IT OUT!
D Darkea Active Member Joined Oct 28, 2007 Messages 360 Nov 18, 2007 #64 0/10!!! >=O Wrong thread and you don't have an avatar!! D: 10/10 for the sig though! =P
K Krazeboi Rookie Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 83 Nov 18, 2007 #65 7/10 BEcause Your using a band's symbol (Sublime I belive)
K Krazeboi Rookie Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 83 Nov 26, 2007 #67 1000000/10 Cuz u like Gaara! Seriouslly...9.9/10 Cuz heez adorable just like mine! -0.1 cuz Im allergic to kittys...JKing!\ (Sorry I kinda spammed this time xP FORGIVE ME!)
1000000/10 Cuz u like Gaara! Seriouslly...9.9/10 Cuz heez adorable just like mine! -0.1 cuz Im allergic to kittys...JKing!\ (Sorry I kinda spammed this time xP FORGIVE ME!)
M MorbidEwok EGO Zealot Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 1,655 Nov 27, 2007 #69 0/10 cus you didn't give a reason. >:O In all serious.. 1/10 See it EVERYWHERE
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Nov 27, 2007 #70 7/10 Wanna be Pikachu...
M Madscotsman Rookie Joined Sep 13, 2007 Messages 75 Nov 27, 2007 #72 makes me feel like I need to take a shower.....but I like the color 8/10
K Krazeboi Rookie Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 83 Dec 1, 2007 #74 umm 5/10 not very creative and its a brand sorry Volcom =(
C Crimson Dawn {RD} Famous Joined Feb 11, 2008 Messages 428 Dec 1, 2007 #75 hmmm 7/10 i dont like pandas...sorry
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Dec 6, 2007 #76 Arsenal is now in first so mine owns all! I give ya a 7/10.
V Volcom EGO Zealot Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 1,593 Dec 6, 2007 #78 10/10 i love spy and he's posing so its awesome
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Jan 13, 2008 #79 I've seen some really good new ones... (including mine) so lets keep em coming volcom gets a 9 cuz that fits his name well
I've seen some really good new ones... (including mine) so lets keep em coming volcom gets a 9 cuz that fits his name well