S SubArtic Title Not Found Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 404 Jan 31, 2008 #121 Fuze...your avvy is incredible ^^ so I give it out of 1-10, a 20! lol
A Archduke Rookie Joined Feb 12, 2008 Messages 84 Jan 31, 2008 #122 9/10 It's pretty, but it makes my eyes hurt if I look at it too long. 0.o
F Flippy the Squirrel EGO Zealot Joined Mar 10, 2008 Messages 1,960 Jan 31, 2008 #123 Psychonauts is one of the most awesome games ever made, so thumbs up!
F Fuse EGO Addict Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 1,288 Feb 1, 2008 #124 lol 9/10 because it made me laugh
K kiniki Famous Joined Feb 2, 2008 Messages 440 Feb 6, 2008 #126 9/10 full of waffly goodness! (i know mine is a bit rubbish... not all that handy at art!)
F Fuse EGO Addict Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 1,288 Feb 6, 2008 #127 7/10 because i dont like pyro and they are spraying their fire heck'a far
J jitters I made one post Joined Feb 6, 2008 Messages 6 Feb 6, 2008 #129 baddest motherf$*!%@ alive. 10/10
T theraineydaze Active Member Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 314 Feb 6, 2008 #131 Its a pretty good bee 8/10
S SubArtic Title Not Found Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 404 Feb 7, 2008 #133 You don't have one but nice sig lol Tyrael = awesome
S SkellyboneZ Rookie Joined Feb 6, 2008 Messages 35 Feb 7, 2008 #134 Oh geesh I got Avy's confused with sigs lol, Ok ff rocks lol 9/10 haha
M MaD sKiLLz =FL= EGO Zealot Joined Dec 19, 2007 Messages 1,864 Feb 7, 2008 #136 i like pedro's i would say 9/10 its a dod thingy but its still good...
F Fuse EGO Addict Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 1,288 Feb 7, 2008 #137 9.5/10 that is a very cool picture of spy with your name on side, looks awesome ;D
K KaptainKangaroo Poster Joined Jan 1, 2008 Messages 179 Feb 8, 2008 #138 I'm all for the dancing Blackmage. 8/10..As for Homer..ehh..Maybe a 7..I saw him drool enough when I was younger.
I'm all for the dancing Blackmage. 8/10..As for Homer..ehh..Maybe a 7..I saw him drool enough when I was younger.
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Feb 13, 2008 #140 1/10.... It would of been 0 because it is a pyro but since it has a guitar it gets a 1.