F Fuse EGO Addict Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 1,288 Feb 13, 2008 #141 10/10 cuz rangers rock? :O i appreciate all the time and effort that all the rangers put into filling up the servers, good job guys
10/10 cuz rangers rock? :O i appreciate all the time and effort that all the rangers put into filling up the servers, good job guys
J jniscool Active Member Joined Nov 14, 2007 Messages 250 Feb 13, 2008 #142 Romantic is my hero. He made me the greatest avatar ever. If you guys dont already know, i am probably Edge Gamers Greatest Musician. LOL. By the way, 10/10 because it totally describes the everday lazyman of North America.
Romantic is my hero. He made me the greatest avatar ever. If you guys dont already know, i am probably Edge Gamers Greatest Musician. LOL. By the way, 10/10 because it totally describes the everday lazyman of North America.
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Feb 13, 2008 #145 5/10... Do you always post here Fuse? Lol, Because whenever I check this thread, you're the last post'er. Just Askin'..
5/10... Do you always post here Fuse? Lol, Because whenever I check this thread, you're the last post'er. Just Askin'..
F Fuse EGO Addict Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 1,288 Feb 15, 2008 #146 9/10 your new avatar looks awesome but is that you? :O and yes i do always post here cuz its fun, plus i gots a new avatar!!!
9/10 your new avatar looks awesome but is that you? :O and yes i do always post here cuz its fun, plus i gots a new avatar!!!
S SubArtic Title Not Found Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 404 Feb 15, 2008 #147 Nice new avvy fuse ^^ 9/10
M MaD sKiLLz =FL= EGO Zealot Joined Dec 19, 2007 Messages 1,864 Feb 15, 2008 #148 10/10 fuse!! homer simpson rox my red sox lol
A Anders Active Member Joined Nov 13, 2007 Messages 360 Feb 15, 2008 #149 That Ava is 1337 dude. 4/5. Note: I put mine together in 2 minutes.
V vote for pedro EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 24, 2006 Messages 4,014 Feb 15, 2008 #150 8/10 I MADE FUSE'S avater!!
F Fuse EGO Addict Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 1,288 Feb 15, 2008 #151 hehe ya thanks man 10/10 for you, of course ;D and i must comment on mad skillz, your avatar is hilarious! xD
hehe ya thanks man 10/10 for you, of course ;D and i must comment on mad skillz, your avatar is hilarious! xD
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Mar 7, 2008 #152 So I was playing Team Fortress 2 and that message came up (in my avatar) BTW... Fuse gets a 10/10.
F Fuse EGO Addict Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 1,288 Mar 7, 2008 #154 9/10 love the sniper but seen it before btw grats on eG, you deserve it!
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Mar 7, 2008 #157 3/10 IS that a hat or.....
K Kit:) I made one post Joined Jan 3, 2008 Messages 16 Mar 8, 2008 #158 8/10 Because I loved playing mario bros. Luigi was way cooler...
M MiniManz Rookie Joined Mar 6, 2008 Messages 32 Mar 8, 2008 #159 [quote1205022116=bLackout] 3/10 IS that a hat or..... [/quote1205022116]I suggest you google "Zero Puncuation". 9/10, simple but cool animation.
[quote1205022116=bLackout] 3/10 IS that a hat or..... [/quote1205022116]I suggest you google "Zero Puncuation". 9/10, simple but cool animation.