A Afterburn Poster Joined Apr 29, 2008 Messages 152 Apr 30, 2008 #242 6/10. Skillet's a cool band but I'm not fond of the inverted color scheme. Cool avatar overall.
T TransparentCat I made one post Joined Apr 10, 2008 Messages 15 May 5, 2008 #243 8/10 Its realy funny and dosn't look bad but it dosnt make you go "wow!"
A Anders Active Member Joined Nov 13, 2007 Messages 360 May 5, 2008 #244 10/10 Seriously, who dosen't like a break dancing cat?
H HitmanX Forum Fiend Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 622 May 5, 2008 #245 8/10 pretty cool, nice animation. but admittedly not epic
F Fuse EGO Addict Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 1,288 May 6, 2008 #246 8/10 its cool cus its animated but ive seen it before
M MaD sKiLLz =FL= EGO Zealot Joined Dec 19, 2007 Messages 1,864 May 6, 2008 #247 8/10... too small to read... but very cool looking
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 May 7, 2008 #248 7/10 Mine is pretty old, but classic!
H HitmanX Forum Fiend Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 622 May 8, 2008 #249 6/10, yeah its pretty old, and @ fuse, im pretty sure that a. nobody else has this avatar b. ive only had this for a few days
6/10, yeah its pretty old, and @ fuse, im pretty sure that a. nobody else has this avatar b. ive only had this for a few days
!Woodstock! EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 5,274 May 16, 2008 #252 9/10 Stop rubbing it in fuse. (silly headshots)
F Fuse EGO Addict Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 1,288 May 19, 2008 #253 lol sorry haha is that an ubersaw!? 9/10
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 May 25, 2008 #254 3.4/10
F Fuse EGO Addict Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 1,288 May 26, 2008 #255 oo thanks blackout <3 u too 4.3/10
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 May 26, 2008 #256 Lol, I'm not being mean or something.. It's just plain old..... For that I'll give you 0.4/10. -kthxbai
Lol, I'm not being mean or something.. It's just plain old..... For that I'll give you 0.4/10. -kthxbai
BlackMesaSouth Famous Joined Apr 17, 2008 Messages 569 May 26, 2008 #258 4/10 Mr. T annoys me. End of story
D Ducttape Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,473 May 26, 2008 #259 10/10 is it cold where you are? because, uh, your headlights are on dude
!Woodstock! EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 5,274 May 27, 2008 #260 9/10 nice nurse there. Personally I don't like anime so there is the -1. @ fuse - yes it is an Ubersaw. I kill you.
9/10 nice nurse there. Personally I don't like anime so there is the -1. @ fuse - yes it is an Ubersaw. I kill you.