Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaex

Rookie
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
38
Couple Ideas on forum.
1.Suggestion topic
2.Download submition (like we submit something we think should be on downloads and you agree with it and slap it up there)
3.uhhh... thats it already? yea, I guess it is.
 
A download system would not be a bad idea, however I host all the large files on my personal site. Anotherwords I would need to transfer from here to my site and then link them. Maybe in the future, but for now you can always PM me with suggestions.

I like the suggestion idea, that may be something to look into this weekend.

Also, I did add a gallery which can be found in the bottom of "Main Menu". The idea of this is to upload your pics with a personal public/private album. I have yet to really play with it but should be a nice addition.

There is also a (currently hidden) web admin system for the servers running. This allows anyone to view who is banned, contest bans and submit bans (optional with demo upload). Hopefully it can go live soon, but the entire linux community is awaiting a sdk update from Valve to create plugins.

Heres a screenshot.

sab.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top