King of the losers?

Would you rather win 13 straight times or lose all matches but be MVP

  • Winner

    Points: 13 46.4%
  • King of the losers

    Points: 15 53.6%

  • Total voters
    28

daduvab

Poster
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
172
Would you rather win 13 straight games but never be MVP or be MVP for 13 straight losses. The latter happened to me a few weeks ago. Think I was MVP #1 in 10 of 13 straight losses.
 
MVP, If I'm MVP I got gameme points. Killed a lot of people and got the MVP points. o;
 
I don't really care as long as I'm MVP. Sometimes even I can't carry the whole team.
 
MVP because people can't say I didn't contribute
FYI: Medics 95% of the time heal MVP's (if there paying attention)
 
The broken custom hud on my game (or something, I'm not sure) has made it so that the end of round scoreboard doesn't even show up most of the time. So I don't even know if I'm MVP or not anymore. Honestly, I don't mind, which is why it's still broken. XD
 
I'd like to be king of the losers since I'd actually be pro on my team and that doesn't usually happen :O
 
I would be... King of the Losers, 1) because it sounds awesome. 2) I never really cap, I just kill
 
I think it depends on the type of map. On attack/defense, I'd rather win. But on maps like 2fort or harvest, I'm quite happy with being MVP.


MVP because people can't say I didn't contribute
FYI: Medics 95% of the time heal MVP's (if there paying attention)

Actually, spies are MVPs quite often, especially since backstabs get you double points. And medics tend not to heal spies, I think. Uber spy, however; that's totally not ineffective.


The broken custom hud on my game (or something, I'm not sure) has made it so that the end of round scoreboard doesn't even show up most of the time. So I don't even know if I'm MVP or not anymore. Honestly, I don't mind, which is why it's still broken. XD

Yea that happened to me for some time until I fixed my HUD. Still not sure what did it.. but ehh..
 
Back
Top