Not enough crates

rik

Poster
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Messages
181
Well I've been sellin' some crates and cards and other steam stuff I had in my inventory on the new market thingy. I must say I have made 8 bucks on sellin' stuff :-), but I'm havin' a lil problem with steam, the horror, the spam. So how are you guys doin' with the new Market place?

2vblqfd.jpg

Cheers
 
I get my 8 bucks by working an hour.

Yea, on my first day of trading, I spent most of the day sitting at my computer, waiting. I came out a dollar and a half on top at the end of the day, but it just didn't feel like it was worth the effort. (except as an experiment to see how much money can be made off of a free game)
 
I get my 8 bucks by working an hour.

Damn, and I thought the economy was getting better.

Yes GTR I made a filter for my spam steam thingies, and hEY as an experiment yes, it's fun. I made 10 bucks in a day, spent all on keys :'(. But I don't have more cards, guess Market is over for me hehe. But I've seen some crazy prices for some items on the market. I see some people makin' some money and valve makin' a lot more.
 
My steam email account is one I never use anymore. So I never get any spam from there :)
 
i usualy just sell strange parts on there, they dont sell whell, ive made maby 2 dollers
 
Damn, and I thought the economy was getting better.

Yes GTR I made a filter for my spam steam thingies, and hEY as an experiment yes, it's fun. I made 10 bucks in a day, spent all on keys :'(. But I don't have more cards, guess Market is over for me hehe. But I've seen some crazy prices for some items on the market. I see some people makin' some money and valve makin' a lot more.

Sure, I mean, at a certain point, if you have the patience to spend the time to get into the trading, you have the opportunity to do things in volume and wait for those really good trades. My experiment revolved around exploiting existing imbalances in values of similarly priced items, to find a set of trades that would almost always make money, even if I didn't try. I think I did find some, and I could just set these trades up and just let them sit there and forget about it.. but, even then, it's a lot of time spent.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top