The XboxReveal

only thing i cared 4 was the trailers of call of duty ghosts i wanted 2 c and 2 find out if they fixed the dolphin dive bs
 
So what Microsoft has shown in their reveal of Xbox One (or as I have been calling it Xbone) is that they have created a multimedia device and not just another game console. It is a smart move, the way that America is consuming media is in the middle of a substantial change and Microsoft is trying to capitalize off that. Heck I use my 360 to stream Netflix and HBO GO more than I use it to play games, which is a trend that I?ve noticed?and I am pretty sure that Microsoft has picked up on that trend. It?s a profitable place to take the Xbox brand and it was a move that they needed to make, especially given Apple?s entrance into the living room wars.

As a game console though, I am not too sure how it will all work out. So far the PS4 seems to be more up my alley especially with Sony?s new found interest in Indie support. I am none-to-keen on the internet connection requirement or the Kinect requirement or Publisher specific DRM. Also for those who ?don?t get consoles?, I enjoy hanging out with a friend or two, sitting on a couch and playing some games?I still haven?t found an easy way to do that with PC gaming.

Anyway, those are my two cents.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top