Vote GTR 2013. He's a car.

Kiririn

Thread Junky
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
838
http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242316

You know you want to support TF2's division car. I mean, come on. He is a car that can play games. +1 Japan.


26e3b0ae5f.jpg
 
Last edited:
when gtr wins thatll be the second tf2 winner that we all came together and voted for :3
 
when gtr wins thatll be the second tf2 winner that we all came together and voted for :3

I'm still blown away that he hasn't swept in votes. Let me reiterate, he is a CAR that plays games. He even has a gender as a car.


Blows me away honestly.
 
I'm still blown away that he hasn't swept in votes. Let me reiterate, he is a CAR that plays games. He even has a gender as a car.


Blows me away honestly.

Well, you did post this in the morning.

Not many people are on, even in the beginning of summer.
 
I voted for Panda >.>

He's in our division too... plus Pandas > cars
 
I'm still blown away that he hasn't swept in votes. Let me reiterate, he is a CAR that plays games. He even has a gender as a car.


Blows me away honestly.

Silly, Kiririn. It doesn't matter if he's a car or whatever. What matters is the screenshot.


It was hard to pick, but I made mine. And just saying, three of the TF2 screenshots were submitted by members of dabes division: Panda, GTR, and VaporishAnt. Congrats to all three for making it in the polls!
 
Last edited:
Silly, Kiririn. It doesn't matter if he's a car or whatever. What matters is the screenshot.


It was hard to pick, but I made mine. And just saying, three of the TF2 screenshots were submitted by members of dabes division: Panda, GTR, and VaporishAnt. Congrats to all three for making it in the polls!

But....but......car.....video games.....medic dunk :(
 
Hmm...

Pandas
Pros:
-They eat bamboo
-They are cute as can be
-They are bears and bears are dabes
Cons:
-That bamboo has to go somewhere, doesn't it?
-They are endangered. That means that they are too babus to revolt and start a new panda empire governed by pandas for pandas.
Cars
Pros:
-They go Vroom-Vroom
-When they roll over a speed bump, you bounce up and it feels like a roller coaster for 0.5 seconds.
Cons:
-Terrible pain when your head hits the roof of the car when it rolls over a speed bump
-Emissions
 
Last edited:
-Terrible pain when your head hits the roof of the car when it rolls over a speed bump

Rd, remember to wear your seat belt. It is unsafe to drive GTR when you are not properly making use of all appropriate safety equipment.


I voted for Panda >.>

He's in our division too... plus Pandas > cars

Not this Panda :< No jk, I also voted for him, but I liked all three of your guys' screenshots!! Yay.
 
I voted for Panda >.>

He's in our division too... plus Pandas > cars

:D I am going to lose though, but that is fine with me c: we just need to make sure that keyboard goes to TF2 :D
 
Last edited:
Hmm...

Pandas
Pros:
-They eat bamboo
-They are cute as can be
-They are bears and bears are dabes
Cons:
-That bamboo has to go somewhere, doesn't it?
-They are endangered. That means that they are too babus to revolt and start a new panda empire governed by pandas for pandas.
Cars
Pros:
-They go Vroom-Vroom
-When they roll over a speed bump, you bounce up and it feels like a roller coaster for 0.5 seconds.
Cons:
-Terrible pain when your head hits the roof of the car when it rolls over a speed bump
-Emissions

How do you know we have not already taken over the government and we are keeping it a secret? :O
(Crap wait.... You saw nothing 0-o)
 
Back
Top