Ridiculous Italy outcome

This happens a lot. It's a T map because it's hard for CTs if they're not organized but easy for Ts if they're unorganized or organized. And the Sig on that map is dominating. Perfect gun for that map for both the long and short halls. I'm horrible on CT on that map, but I dominate on T. Most of the times that I see CTs dominate though is when RogueOps is on.
 
Have demon, win game

OpezcVz.jpg
 
I thought I'd just put these here. First one was a camping T team, second was a rushing T team. They were both from the past day.

The rushing team was ridiculous...there were rounds where we wiped out the CT team in less than 30 seconds. Many CT rage quitters were had this day.

pMhlV4L.jpg


hxYV2Y7.jpg
 
Last edited:
Cathleen camping house basically means T win. Not all the time but T's are going to win 80% of the time ^__^
 
I would be surprised the other way around, if the Cts 17-0. But yea, 17-0 is pretty common in Italy for T's.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top