tf2 salvage giveaway

Could at least say the genre? All the games ever for something other than the newest consoles and PC is kind of a broad category. Unless you want to keep this at near impossible.

Another random guess though: Super Mario 3
 
is an action-adventure video game developed by Nintendo's Entertainment Analysis and Development division for the Nintendo 64. It was released in Japan on. The game sold approximately copies during its first week in Japan,[5] and has sold three million copies worldwide.[6]

Done, and did some editing
 
Could at least say the genre? All the games ever for something other than the newest consoles and PC is kind of a broad category. Unless you want to keep this at near impossible.

Another random guess though: Super Mario 3

That's the point, but gave a hint anyways, and no, it's not super mario 3
 
Majora's Mask.

EDIT: KIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIN

So......

Close......

Nice Wikipedia excerpt.
 
Mario Sunshine
Mario 64
Yoshi Island
Tetris
Mario Party 1-4
Legend of Zelda: ocarina of time or Majora's Mask
 
Jeez, this division's literacy rate is really approaching 0.
 
Clearly Banjo-Kazooie.

Good thing I refreshed the page after leaving the house for like couple hours.
 
Last edited:
I know right? I saw it and I was like... well.. those are Wiki sources lol...

Lyra your progression of hinting is comical XD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top