Foundry Server having major issues ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puke-N-Snot

Active Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2012
Messages
323
Played on the Foundry serve this evening ( 6-8pm cst ) & it's just "choppy". This is not a "lag" issue it's more of the game/graphic being "choppy" , feels like if your own GPU was going bad). Sure give the impression that the Foundry server has some memory problem. That's what it reminds me of from my past experience of running servers.
It's defiantly a box issue & not a network one.
 
This is not the Drop Box. Or spidEY's PM box. :P Nevermind the car person though.

But regardless, I did notice this too. Everyone moved really choppily around. When I killed them the rag dolls moved fluidly like normal which made it kind of amusing to watch at times. Still it's a bit of an annoyance to play there with that.
 
I blame this guy

But really, i'm sure lots of people are working on the lag problems on our server. Just hang tight and it will go away.
 
I also played on this server and experienced the same thing. Servers sure have been crappy the past weeks. o-o I don't blame you guys, but curse SteamPipe if that's what causing all this crap.
 
GamingRobot32 (The person who is now handling TF2 issues) has been informed of this issue and it should have been resolved. Please contact him if any issues persist.
 
This was due to mp_timelimit being accidentally set to 0, this has now been restored to the regular 300 min.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top