DimeCadmium I made one post Joined May 24, 2013 Messages 15 May 25, 2013 #1 This whole server is so very full of wrong. :laugh:
Bucky21659 I made one post Joined Nov 4, 2012 Messages 7 May 25, 2013 #2 It was so bad the bathtub was even artifacting! Here's a demo showing only about half of the madness that went on. Last edited: May 25, 2013
It was so bad the bathtub was even artifacting! Here's a demo showing only about half of the madness that went on.
DimeCadmium I made one post Joined May 24, 2013 Messages 15 May 25, 2013 #3 I'm pretty sure they just spent the past hour on this. Tell them how crazy they are next time you see them. K? K! Last edited: May 25, 2013
I'm pretty sure they just spent the past hour on this. Tell them how crazy they are next time you see them. K? K!
P PapaBear094 Active Member =(e)= Joined May 12, 2013 Messages 297 May 25, 2013 #4 It's the cart from next to ct spawn we managed to get it all the way upstairs and on the table lol took forever View attachment 6644 View attachment 6643
It's the cart from next to ct spawn we managed to get it all the way upstairs and on the table lol took forever View attachment 6644 View attachment 6643
D Dr. Walrus Rookie Joined Jan 29, 2013 Messages 71 May 25, 2013 #5 Sometimes when you're tired.. you just need to go to sleep instead.
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 May 25, 2013 #6 Dr. Walrus said: Sometimes when you're tired.. you just need to go to sleep instead. Click to expand... Sleep is for the weak.
Dr. Walrus said: Sometimes when you're tired.. you just need to go to sleep instead. Click to expand... Sleep is for the weak.
Bucky21659 I made one post Joined Nov 4, 2012 Messages 7 May 25, 2013 #7 Dr. Walrus said: Sometimes when you're tired.. you just need to go to sleep instead. Click to expand... I stayed up about a half hour extra just to make sure they weren't going to do anything else interesting that I'd miss out on, haha!
Dr. Walrus said: Sometimes when you're tired.. you just need to go to sleep instead. Click to expand... I stayed up about a half hour extra just to make sure they weren't going to do anything else interesting that I'd miss out on, haha!
DimeCadmium I made one post Joined May 24, 2013 Messages 15 May 26, 2013 #8 Dr. Walrus said: Sometimes when you're tired.. you just need to go to sleep instead. Click to expand... No. You need to go to sleep when you're bored. Otherwise there's too much awesomeness you'd miss out on!
Dr. Walrus said: Sometimes when you're tired.. you just need to go to sleep instead. Click to expand... No. You need to go to sleep when you're bored. Otherwise there's too much awesomeness you'd miss out on!