Drew Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Feb 25, 2012 Messages 3,935 May 25, 2013 #1 Well tons of us where on crackhouse when we all got turned mini....so we decided to jump on things! (Me and all my homies driving) (Slam Before) (Slam After)
Well tons of us where on crackhouse when we all got turned mini....so we decided to jump on things! (Me and all my homies driving) (Slam Before) (Slam After)
A Ashley EGO Addict Joined Dec 12, 2009 Messages 1,377 May 25, 2013 #2 Have I mentioned how cute this is?
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 May 25, 2013 #3 Hahaha! Aw :biggrin: The guns are still regular size!
N NMsniper Louise de La Valli?re Joined Jul 24, 2010 Messages 3,033 May 25, 2013 #6 captain dumdum pants said: Have I mentioned how cute this is? Click to expand... Only you can see that much blood in a car along with terrorists and call it 'cute'
captain dumdum pants said: Have I mentioned how cute this is? Click to expand... Only you can see that much blood in a car along with terrorists and call it 'cute'
Cheezyshooter EGO Addict Joined Aug 22, 2012 Messages 1,281 May 25, 2013 #7 This looks so cool. I wish I was there.
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 May 25, 2013 #8 NMsniper said: Only you can see that much blood in a car along with terrorists and call it 'cute' Click to expand... I can too. It's pretty much the most kawaii thing I've yet seen in CS:S.
NMsniper said: Only you can see that much blood in a car along with terrorists and call it 'cute' Click to expand... I can too. It's pretty much the most kawaii thing I've yet seen in CS:S.