A special thread for a special someone.

Wize

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
4,020
let me think of a way I can say this...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WRONSKAIN

Once upon a time, there was a young and very weak Wronskain. He thought he was apart of the big leagues with his Gastly Gibus and his Backburner. little did he know... what world he was entering.... my world!


11F4D5BEDB7E9B71E6758F4B4CDE4134373C04F3

He tried so hard! With all his might! He even started to get aggressive... :(​


8B0156968C534CEA51289FE07957797EC58F0733

Only to end up hurting himself.

8A3A12B67D02F5446987D3A63629C3785BB46D15


He tried to fight the master but his dream and hopes of becoming a pokemo... TF2 Legend was shut down.

75906AA9D68DFCD7411A5E21FF7C27251E930CD7


1DB604C2B41143D511B1319B9763AD74785164AE


13637C21BF9961CACDA665941F29A0724F22F1A7


In the end. He gave up his dreams and continued to rage pyro by his lonely self.

4C28EE2F5894417DEAAF81399BD7F52B7EEC8B52


The end.​
 
Lol Wronskain, I like the all chat crying face you made XD. nice!
 
what i noticed about this thread was how the pictures had your fps in them wize, but in one picuter you had 49, it went from like 109 to 49 to like 123
 
Oh, don't you guys worry. I avenged myself.*

D2AA3CE05DA79D283A1224303DB28B80F3486C0B


4FDA4603FA4DA9F089E10DCF2BA898FB752F05F8



I even decided to put a little icing on the cake.**

1024x640.resizedimage



*As a ghastly gibus pyro, w+m1 only.

**Caps lock was an integral factor in burning Wize.






<3

Those pictures are photo shopped.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top