Warning: sniper exploit

daduvab

Poster
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
172
Was just in a game with a sniper who was clearly exploiting. Someone else on the team said it's a new one that's making the rounds on YouTube.

Wasn't a member of the clan but wanted to make everyone aware and be on the lookout for it. I just watched the replay and over the entire time he had 100% headshot accuracy on what seemed to be about 30 kills in badwater. Not one missed shot and was usually aiming at ground but would re-aim for immediate headshot on anyone who came in the frame for any amount of time. Can post the video for it.
 
I believe you can contact admins if you put an @ before your message in team chat. But yes, please post the video.
 
Sorry, thought it would help if everyone was aware to watch out for exploiters if a player is being a little "too" good. Will submit the form. By demo file do you mean a video of the replay?
 
By demo file do you mean a video of the replay?

A demo is where you capture a gameplay video. It's done by typing Record [file name] into console. If you would like to make a demo of a player for a ban request, make sure you are spectating the correct player while in first person, and type Record [player name] into console (where [player name] is the person you are recording). Type Stop once you have a good length demo, then email the demo to [email protected] (the demo file is located at c:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf and it will be [player name].dem)
 
Actually # only works for admins. I know this because I asked about it when that command was put in. Use the @ symbol to message admins in the server of course.

I guess you might not see the message yourself when you use the #, unless you're an admin. I've seen a pub as well as an e use it and it works just fine.
 
I guess you might not see the message yourself when you use the #, unless you're an admin. I've seen a pub as well as an e use it and it works just fine.

Oh ok nvm then, I guess spidey fixed it then since it's been out then.
 
Actually # only works for admins. I know this because I asked about it when that command was put in. Use the @ symbol to message admins in the server of course.

You may not know this yet due to not being here recently, but the program was edited so that pubs can use it, but not see it.
 
Back
Top