Mini Naming Contest by A Poor Man

Poor Man

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
596
I'm not that creative right now and I just got me a new flamethrower.

Its a Strange Festive. I want to name it and give it a neat description and I want you guys to help.

So, Post your Name/Desc below and I will pick a couple and do a poll.

The winner of the poll will get

A key from me

Get Naming!

Naming is Done go Vote
 
Last edited:
Burn, Baby, Burn!
Overheater
The Infernal Blaze
W+M1 ain't always bad
The Afterburner
The Spy-checker
The Blazing/Infernal Ambush
Cremated Chaos
The Inferno of Intimidation
Pyrophobia

These are my names that I would use :P
 
strange festive D: Aww man D: I always wanted one but could never afford
 
A Poor Flamethrower
Fire=Hugs
Cuddly Flamethrower
I love to burn people with fire
 
A Poor Man's Night Light
When all you can afford to keep darkness at bay is to set something on fire and watch their poor screaming faces melt in the light
 
"A Poor Mans Flame of Festivity" (or Festiveness)

Desc: "No matter how poor I am, I'll still enlighten YOUR day"

I dunno if that name would fit though :/ if not, just "Flame of Festivity"
 
whats a flamethrower, then the disc would be "i dun know"



or it could be "I GOT DA KRITZ"
 
Last edited:
Lvl 90 Saint Nick Combustor

"We're having a roast this Christmas!"
 
Back
Top