Introductions

Scortch

Thread Junky
=(e)=
Joined
May 29, 2013
Messages
891
Hello everybody,

I'm new here, just joined the group. I love me some TF2, but don't like the obnoxious kids you run into here and there. I was drawn to eGO servers because I feel eGO does a pretty darn good job of keeping the drama and garbage to a minimum. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and say feel free to hit me up if there's anything I can do.
 
Well met, Scortch! I do believe I was playing with you in one or two servers the other day. Welcome to eGO and the TF2 Division in particular. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any member of leadership. We have a Steam group you can join if you haven't already and a number of fun events you can attend on nearly a daily basis. You should also consider hanging out with us on Ventrilo, even if you don't have a mike. I promise that we're all friendly people (except Kazoo). Make yourself at home, be a good sport, and have fun while you're with us!
 
I promise that we're all friendly people (except Kazoo).

That's a lie! I'm a friendly person, too! (Scortch, you will soon see how I am an easy target for teasing. But it's all in good fun.)

If you haven't already, be sure to add all our TF2 servers to your favorites! And we also have many awesome events, so keep an eye out for those! To learn more about events, read here! :)
 
Welcome, now if you ever need to find a weap, hat or something you come to me and I'll help you find it.
 
hi. I'm Wize. We are now best friends. I'm sexy also. I've seen you on the servers. Look forward to seeing you on the battlefields.
 
Welcome indeed Scortch, it is my hope you will truly enjoy all mingling within game/vent/events/forum, for this is the dabes division.
 
That's a lie! I'm a friendly person, too!
Wait? I though Meep was the nice one? Which ever one likes the mustard, that's the nice one.

Welcome to Hat Division, Scortch
 
Back
Top