Hello eGO!!! I'm making this thread because I feel like I never really introduced myself. So let's get started My name is retroG I joined eGO a little over 2 years ago after playing on the Blackmesa server. After about 2 months I got my G and had it for a looooooooooooong time before I finally got my O
Now a little more about me. I'm a high school student who just finished their junior year today (yay :biggrin
I'm planning on majoring in computer science I play the trumpet and the best drum corps is The Cavaliers (unless they don't redeem themselves this year) My favorite show is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Rarity is best pony) In my spare time I do some recreational coding, hang out with my girlfriend, and make music with my friend
sorry if this was a bit long I just felt like properly introducing myself after 2 years of membership
Now a little more about me. I'm a high school student who just finished their junior year today (yay :biggrin
I'm planning on majoring in computer science I play the trumpet and the best drum corps is The Cavaliers (unless they don't redeem themselves this year) My favorite show is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Rarity is best pony) In my spare time I do some recreational coding, hang out with my girlfriend, and make music with my friendsorry if this was a bit long I just felt like properly introducing myself after 2 years of membership













