P Poor Man Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 596 May 31, 2013 #1 VP!! With, It's a Gun It shoots bullets So Thanks to everyone who threw in a name and better luck next Strange Festive I get (planning on eventually having the set)
VP!! With, It's a Gun It shoots bullets So Thanks to everyone who threw in a name and better luck next Strange Festive I get (planning on eventually having the set)
H Humility The Humble Thread Junky Joined Jun 15, 2012 Messages 878 May 31, 2013 #3 DAT NAME is just great
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 May 31, 2013 #4 I mean, no one can ever beat that name ever
Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 May 31, 2013 #5 nuuuuuu Oh well, congrats VP.
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 May 31, 2013 #6 This thread is a gun. It shoots posts.
H hEY Famous Joined Jul 23, 2011 Messages 527 May 31, 2013 #7 VP is a nun, he prays on boats. This sentence has a pun, it preys on boasts. False.