Obligatory thread

Fullmetal

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 2, 2010
Messages
5,281
watttts.gif

I just noticed that yesterday was my 3 year anniversary of joining.
1347765963870.gif


A lot has changed since I first came in.
I've seen leadership changes.
I've seen servers get added and removed.
I've seen friends get banned.
tumblrm745txjo6a1rnxfhb.gif

I became an Admin Trainer and an Event Coordinator this past year.
I've met new people and made new friends.
I've gotten piss drunk and made an ass of myself on multiple occasions.
DrunkSaber.gif

There have been good times
misaka.gif

and bad times
tumblr_m0e7moIvNB1qa0o6k.gif


Here's to another 3 years with my crazy second family
vlcsnap2013032407h46m44.png


Now have a watermelon and call me old
watermellon.jpg
 
Last edited:
If I was old enough to drink I would SO drink with you.

Congrats on your three years man.
 
Congrats Fullmetal, I'm a few months away from my 2 year as well
 
Back
Top