Admin Training Classes

Fullmetal

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 2, 2010
Messages
5,281
Hello division,

There is both a Basic Admin class and an Advanced Admin class being taught by Raynor and Myself respectively.

The Basic Admin Class is on June 14th at 9pm central. That is 1 week from this coming friday.

The Advanced Admin Class is on June 19th at 8pm central. That is 2 weeks from this coming wednesday.

If any Gs or Os need training or would like a refresher, please sign up for either or both of these classes.

Sorry to exclude the e's, but this is for Gs and Os only. Your time in the sun will come.
 
Where would I go if I wanted to do the one on June 14th? Just join in Vent?
 
Hmmmm...I guess I'm not able to see the link you posted?

If you cannot see the thread, this means you do not have access to TF2 eG forum. I have given you access.

If anyone else has this problem, send me a PM.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top