can the event be called "mother ducker"?
If I had stayed, you would have continued to lose ducks.
I love how I had two ducklings compared to your four, and I kept taking yours out. <3
Yay Mamazoo is back! Myself and Brother duckling Rdinator owned The gooselings
(goslings) with the help of Papa Ducky Wilson! Here is a pic of Rdinator, Myself, and Mama Katzoo:
![]()
#Ducklings

This is too awesome.![]()
I'm going to kick them.
Hate to get technical, but if wize is a goose, why are you ducklings?
Ducklings are baby ducks. Goslings are baby geese.
Wize was originally a mother duck and all of his little duck babies came to the call of duty to protect mama. Wize dubbed himself "Mother Goose" and his babies "goslings" after two of his duck babies defected (Taken against their will by the evil auto-balance man) over to the other team where they found refuge with their new "Mama Duck" (Kazoo). Afterwards, a war was waged between Mother Goose and his Gosling Troops, and Mama Duck and her Duckling Army
Oh that make way more sense nowWize was originally a mother duck and all of his little duck babies came to the call of duty to protect mama. Wize dubbed himself "Mother Goose" and his babies "goslings" after two of his duck babies defected (Taken against their will by the evil auto-balance man) over to the other team where they found refuge with their new "Mama Duck" (Kazoo). Afterwards, a war was waged between Mother Goose and his Gosling Troops, and Mama Duck and her Duckling Army
I kept wondering why everyone was talking about ducks.What the hell did I just read