Bread Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 2,098 Jun 3, 2013 #1 Thank you everyone for coming out to the event, if you have any question message kazoo, Post your screenshot, comments, and videos here
Thank you everyone for coming out to the event, if you have any question message kazoo, Post your screenshot, comments, and videos here
P Poor Man Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 596 Jun 3, 2013 #4 Someone hit the comcast power line in my area and I lost all my services.
R Rdinator Famous Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 579 Jun 4, 2013 #6 Fun event! except all of the times Kazoo critted me with the Pickaxe
S Scortch Thread Junky =(e)= Joined May 29, 2013 Messages 891 Jun 4, 2013 #8 This event did nothing but highlight how terrible I am at melee. It was a lot of fun, though.
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Jun 4, 2013 #9 lol exegguru was a terror with that caber! xD And everyone who used the escape plan/equalizer when taunt/kill was turned on has my undying respect.
lol exegguru was a terror with that caber! xD And everyone who used the escape plan/equalizer when taunt/kill was turned on has my undying respect.
V Vinyl. Active Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 322 Jun 4, 2013 #10 Exegguru said: Click to expand... Well gosh, this is embarrassing. :mellow:
S spindoc I made one post Joined May 4, 2013 Messages 25 Jun 4, 2013 #11 Guys this was the first event I've been able to participate in with the division. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I tend to work third shift in systems administration so I dont always get to play Ill be on tonight though!
Guys this was the first event I've been able to participate in with the division. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I tend to work third shift in systems administration so I dont always get to play Ill be on tonight though!