I'm having the time of my life...

Wize

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
4,020
While reading this, you must listen to this song.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUoDaCH1MJM[/ame]

Hey guys! On behalf of TF2 leadership, we would like to tell you about some new forum awards! We have our very own TF2 hours played achievements!

tf2_250.png

tf2_500.png

tf2_1000a.png

tf2_1500.png

tf2_2000.png


To help us in the process of handing these out, we ask that you dropbox a post requesting this award as a "Award Recommendation" with proof of your hours so that we may award you with the respected ones. If you have any questions, you can contact myself or any other leadership member in TF2. Thanks guys!​

~Wize
 
So.....this is similar but different than the Titan of TF2 achievement?
 
So.....this is similar but different than the Titan of TF2 achievement?

Titan of TF2 "Ribbon" requires that you have had a steam account of 5 years and have played TF2 for atleast 1000 hours.
 
Can I get an award for number of punks banned?
 
Glad you guys are doing this now :)


A big thank you to Kazoo!
 
As of this post I am 4 hours away from the 1500 hrs played achievement xD. I think I'll just wait a bit before drop boxing a recommendation.
 
I was wondering when we would get these actually... the other source games have had them for a wee while :P
 
As of this post I am 4 hours away from the 1500 hrs played achievement xD. I think I'll just wait a bit before drop boxing a recommendation.

Yeah, I'm close to 1500 myself, I might as well wait it out
 
Back
Top