Post your Dominations!!

Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
98
I just want to brag really :p
But everyone post their dominations SSs in this thread.

f2fa28278bc6bd9246c96aa6940738c3f1f04980.png
 
nice got 4max once when being Baron's medic, that was fun :), but i don't have any pics sorry, anyway not on an eGO server should not count not the same standard,
Eire.32
 
i dunno how to take ingame pictuires so... but i have had about 7 dominations at once
 
No screeny but anyone who has played with me as soldier will hopefully believe this. The enemy team had 10 and I had 8 of them dominated at one time with soldier. I was getting so many criticals that folks were leaving the server.
I had a great medic behind me who I protected well and he never left me. So to all you medics out there that like to stick with the heavies give a brother a break and give old Sailor a try.
 
lol Sailor . Are u saying that with one rocket u killed 8 people??

But dude thats aweasome!!!
 
No screenshot, but I've had at least 9 or 10 before. Had most of the opposing team dominated several times before.

...hell I had 4 dominations in one round once, more than that's not too difficult.
 
i hope that noone creates a cheat or hack for TF2 cuz its an amazing game.
 
Heres 7 at one time... had 8 but didnt get a pick of it.



And heres near the end of the round... look at total doms.

 
Back
Top