L l iRock l Rookie Joined Aug 24, 2010 Messages 55 Jun 5, 2013 #1 This isn't for me. I feel like I don't fit in very well here in eGO. I thank you for allowing me to be apart of this organization and wish you all the best of luck! - l iRock l
This isn't for me. I feel like I don't fit in very well here in eGO. I thank you for allowing me to be apart of this organization and wish you all the best of luck! - l iRock l
Idol I make bad jokes =(eGO)= Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 3,780 Jun 5, 2013 #3 This makes Idol a sad panda
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Jun 5, 2013 #4 I wish you the best of luck in life and gaming. If you ever change your mind, let us know. - Kazoo
Bread Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 2,098 Jun 5, 2013 #5 Good bye Irock Do come back and say hello every once and a while
Bryan Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 2,787 Jun 5, 2013 #6 We're sorry it didn't work out :/ May the Force be with you.
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Jun 5, 2013 #7 Sorry to hear that. Best of luck in your future endeavors. We'll still be here if you decide to come back.
Sorry to hear that. Best of luck in your future endeavors. We'll still be here if you decide to come back.
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Jun 5, 2013 #8 I am extremely sorry to hear that you are leaving. Good luck what ever you plan on doing.
NotSoFamousPaul I made one post Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 13 Jun 5, 2013 #9 Good luck; have fun. I understand how difficult it can be to be an active member in such an enormous group.
Good luck; have fun. I understand how difficult it can be to be an active member in such an enormous group.
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,222 Jun 5, 2013 #10 Unfortunate that it didn't work out for you. If you ever want to come back, we're here. Drop by for a game any time!
Unfortunate that it didn't work out for you. If you ever want to come back, we're here. Drop by for a game any time!
W Wubstep EGO Addict Joined Jan 29, 2012 Messages 1,262 Jun 5, 2013 #11 ;_; well if you ever need a place to chill, well be here