Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 Jun 6, 2013 #1 First off, legend looks good doesn't he? No one was hurt during the making of this picture... Just people rage quitting...
First off, legend looks good doesn't he? No one was hurt during the making of this picture... Just people rage quitting...
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Jun 6, 2013 #2 I had to leave before, i had to kill you with burritos..
B BooDDEAD Jun 6, 2013 #3 Wize said: No one was hurt during the making of this picture... Just people rage quitting... Click to expand... Correct.
Wize said: No one was hurt during the making of this picture... Just people rage quitting... Click to expand... Correct.
GTRRacer001 EGO Zealot Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 1,555 Jun 6, 2013 #5 aww yeah chilling down there with 1 dom like a spypr0
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Jun 6, 2013 #6 That one domination next to my name? It's on Ill Legend, and I held it through about 10-15 minutes of extreme spawn camping. I left after that round, though, because of extreme spawn camping. Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
That one domination next to my name? It's on Ill Legend, and I held it through about 10-15 minutes of extreme spawn camping. I left after that round, though, because of extreme spawn camping.
Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 Jun 7, 2013 #7 Can I just point out that Wize has 7 frackin' dominations in that picture? And one's on me.
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Jun 7, 2013 #8 mwjhnsn's such a baller. Whatever that means.
Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 Jun 7, 2013 #9 Capital Orange said: Can I just point out that Wize has 7 frackin' dominations in that picture? And one's on me. Click to expand... It's okay. <3
Capital Orange said: Can I just point out that Wize has 7 frackin' dominations in that picture? And one's on me. Click to expand... It's okay. <3
A AndyGuy EGO Zealot Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 1,529 Jun 8, 2013 #10 spawncamping! if this ever happens to me, i'll make myself a sandwich
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Jun 8, 2013 #11 Hey I sorta kinda remember that happening, sorta kinda.