I swore my only goal was to get to top 100 GameMe. Then I got sucked in to getting top 50 so I could be on the first page. Now I'm a bit burned out on point watching.
I'll be the last one to say points=skill. They don't. But it was still fun chasing the goal and climbing the charts while being able to play my 4 favorite classes of spy, engie, demo and medic. It was also fun having a winning kpd vs Mr. U. That was a nice distracting side challenge for me since he was worth 25 points.
Thanks again to all the admins for making it a fun place to play.
I'll be the last one to say points=skill. They don't. But it was still fun chasing the goal and climbing the charts while being able to play my 4 favorite classes of spy, engie, demo and medic. It was also fun having a winning kpd vs Mr. U. That was a nice distracting side challenge for me since he was worth 25 points.

Thanks again to all the admins for making it a fun place to play.












(I can barely break 1000 cause i suck at this game)




