GTRRacer001 EGO Zealot Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 1,555 Jun 6, 2013 #1 Everybody welcome Ruddsy27 to eGO!!
Lucas15 〈ಠ‿ಠ〉 =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2010 Messages 5,785 Jun 6, 2013 #2 Welcome to eGO! Good to have you. Can I leave now? Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Jun 6, 2013 #4 Hello there, let's begin your orientation by giving me all your hats.
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Jun 7, 2013 #10 Welcome to eGO! Don't worry this is the dabes division evar!
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Jun 7, 2013 #11 Welcome, fellow player, to dabes anime division.
S spindoc I made one post Joined May 4, 2013 Messages 25 Jun 7, 2013 #12 Welcome, we are glad to have you here! I look forward to fragging with ya!
NotSoFamousPaul I made one post Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 13 Jun 7, 2013 #14 Welcome to eGO, and enjoy your stay. No, those are my couch cushions.