Awesome airshot reflect kill!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BooDDEAD
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BooDDEAD

[Insert awesome video here]

Too bad the servers had replay disabled otherwise I would have shown an epic airshot reflect featuring Boo, the haker, and to not be alone in all the showoff threads. :P
 
Inb4 tf2 div does what it usually does to threads like these.
 
I blame Gamingrobot. I say we tie him to a tree and make him watch superbabies 2 (That horrible movie with the baby superheros) on repeat until we get our replays back
 
I blame Gamingrobot. I say we tie him to a tree and make him watch superbabies 2 (That horrible movie with the baby superheros) on repeat until we get our replays back

*hands servers over to spidey for a week while on vacation*
*comes back*
*replays are off, wut?*

I'm stuck on a laptop til the 24th, but I will look into this.
 
*hands servers over to spidey for a week while on vacation*

6982cfb70f.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top