Sniper guide

I get a Steam error.

But I really don't think there's a good way to get good at sniping except for experience.
 
Yea I understand you but I was just giving my opinion in strategies for sniper and it is pretty much like that for most classes thanks for the reply
 
Now that I read it.....

I don't have much experience with snipers who are mediocre/my level, as most of the snipers I go against are either terribad or super good. Many snipers will jump while they strafe, making strafe targeting harder. Like you said, it is best to shoot them while they are scoped.

Of course, that means you are scoped too, so it all really comes down to who's faster.

All in all, coolbeans.
 
Cool deal coolbeans. I'd recommend going through all the different weapons and even explaining why the cozy camper is no good for newer players.
 
One more thing....

I think the Cozy Camper is pretty useful for sniping when you're getting spammed to hell :D

Of course, why on earth would you play sniper when you're getting spammed to hell?
 
Back
Top