This here made my day

huh, after watching all of these service announcements and reading the description, they are pretty much common knowledge everyone should have, but most barely use
 
lol

It's TF2, what can you say.

Then again, Team Fortress 2.

It's the internet, what can you say.
 
Because it's what most people do in servers. I love his series, and I'll keep watching it to learn some more. :P
 
The only team service announcement I didn't 'get' was the first one I watched, which involved hitting a sniper with a melee weapon and turning him into a frog. The rest are solid gold.
 
The only team service announcement I didn't 'get' was the first one I watched, which involved hitting a sniper with a melee weapon and turning him into a frog. The rest are solid gold.

Same, that one makes no sense
Br0, do you even read descriptions?

It's OBVIOUSLY because when the guy commented to suggest doing a melee TSA, he misspelled "frag" with "frog":

"Oh idea how about when to use each classes melee weapon because they have a higher frog chance than projectile weapons"

So basically the video was a joke on the guy's misspelling, and blaming it on demo being drunk and.....in.....other bad states of mind.
 
Back
Top