We have two new ugly people.

These were the best you could find? Really?

LOL. Congradulations Seph and Drunkmetal. Epping magnificent!
 
Good thing I'm not in this division. At least I'm not screwed.

Less than threes to both of you. Except fullmetal who thinks he is good because he can play songs on osu! mania when they come out.
 
Good thing I'm not in this division. At least I'm not screwed.

Less than threes to both of you. Except fullmetal who thinks he is good because he can play songs on osu! mania when they come out.

That's because I am good. At least better than you at osumania.
 
Now I'm wondering why it wasn't Idol who got advisor
Wow. Um....I'm flattered. Didn't even consider that a possibility. I'm sure Council has their reasons for these two. And, to be honest, Seph and Drunkmetal are fine choices. Epping brilliant choices really.
 
tumblr_lifqjy62nh1qbsbvb.gif
 
Back
Top