FOV and you!!

retroG

Thread Thumper
Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Messages
1,010
I've never been one who understands fancy mathematics like FOV but I found this video and it helped me out so I figured I would share it [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLHsfQS9p_Y"]FOV[/ame]
 
Wow that was really confusing ;-;

I am just going to stick with my tactic of shooting at or relatively near the enemy until one of us gets killed
 
Or place a mini and get a 360 degree coverage in the immediate area.

images
 
This video revealed one of my favorite tactics. People check behind them a lot but rarely to the side (or above, but drops/eagles are a different spy move).
 
as much of a purist as I like to be, changing my fov to 90 does help, and I didn't even notice the aesthetic change after a few minutes. Though, it can make those long range precision shots hard, but I guess that's what that amby zoom script is for. Eh.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top